Giant Gummi Bear dropped into boiling Potassium Chlorate
I love his reaction
like, “Yeah bitches we gonna do some sciOH SHIT TOO MUCH SCIENCE ABORT ABORT FUCK”
Stuffed jalapeno popper bacon cheeseburger
Rosemary Shortbread Cookies with Red Grapefruit Buttercream Filling
These cookies combine the sweet and tangy flavors of red grapefruit and buttery shortbread with a savory touch of fresh rosemary. They are filled with a smooth red grapefruit buttercream for a creamy and crumbly combination in each bite.
TIME TO TABLE:
30 minutes prep, 20 minutes baking.
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
½ cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tablespoon Paramount Citrus red grapefruit zest
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons Paramount Citrus red grapefruit juice
2 teaspoons milk or cream
1 teaspoon Paramount Citrus red grapefruit zest
Pinch of salt
1. Add the 1 cup of butter and ½ cup of confectioner’s sugar to the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low until combined and then increase the speed to medium-high. Cream for 3 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
2. Mix in the tablespoon of grapefruit zest, rosemary, salt and vanilla.
3. With the mixer on medium, mix in the flour, about ½ cup at a time, until all ingredients are combined.
4. Shape the dough into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Roll the dough on a floured surface to ¼-inch thickness. Cut the cookies in 2-inch circles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until the cookies are firm. Let cool for one minute and then transfer the cookies to a rack to cool completely.
7. To make the filling, add the 1 ½ cups of confectioner’s sugar and ½ cup of butter to the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Turn to low and mix for 1 minute. Turn to high and beat for 3 minutes until light and smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
8. Turn the mixer to medium and add the grapefruit juice and milk. Turn to high and beat until combined. Mix in the grapefruit zest and salt.
9. Transfer the filling to a pastry bag. Flip 14 of the cooled cookies upside down on a flat surface. Pipe an equal about of filling (about 1 tablespoon) over each of the cookies. Top each with a second cookie to create a cookie sandwich and serve.